Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dr. Kylie Ann Minogue OBE ;)

Alright, alright, you don't have to call her all that, but this is who she is now! :)





My inspiration, a person that changed my life, helped me find my way and become the person I am, having no idea what she's done and keeps doing in lives of so many people!
She was born on May 28th, 1968 in Melbourne, Australia - is a singer, recording artist, songwriter, showgirl and actress. She achieved recognition through her role in the television soap opera Neighbours, before beginning her career as a recording artist in 1987. Her first single, "Locomotion", spent seven weeks at #1 spot on the Australian singles chart and became the highest selling single of the decade. Her debut album, Kylie (1988), and the single "I Should Be So Lucky", each reached number one in the United Kingdom, and over the next two years, her first 13 singles reached the British top ten. 
There are many other interesting and very inspirational facts you can find here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kylie_Minogue 

Kylie in 1990 and 2011

As for my personal experience being a fan, I saw her around 9 times on different occasions, met Kylie 4 times, saw her latest show Aphrodite twice. She is a wonderful and open person, that has the BIGGEST heart for her fans and people around the World. Being not too big herself, she has BIG voice that touches deep inside and STRONG will to live and change people's lives for better!


This year Kylie already celebrates 25 years in music industry, and I'm very proud to be her fan!




Enjoy this and see you later!


xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment